Where to Begin?
Transforming your house into your Dream Home is easier than you think!
1. Keep it Simple - Contact us however is easiest for you - call us, email us, message us on Facebook, fill out our contact form, whatever you prefer - we're happy to help answer any questions or concerns you might have before getting started.
2. Schedule Your Free In-Home Consultation - Our incredible design team will work with your schedule to find the best time to meet and discuss your vision and go over any unique needs or desires you may have. Like something online? Let us know, we're more than happy to incorporate any creative ideas and details into our designs.
3. Get Your Free Quote - Our design experts will create a quote based on your needs and will send you a copy for approval or revision until you're completely satisfied with the scope to be covered and the proposed price.
4. Review Drawings, Decide on the Details - After the quote is signed, we'll begin sharing drawings and any adjustments that need to be made to bring your imagination to life. We'll work with you to help pick the perfect color, door style, hardware, accessories, etc. to put the finishing touches on the project. This is an interactive process; we're always available to discuss your ideas and questions along the way.
5. Schedule the Installation and Voila! - Your dream home is just weeks away once we seal the deal. Our typical lead time is 4 to 6 weeks, though during busier seasons we sometimes see that stretch to 8-10 weeks. We always strive to exceed our customers' expectations, and we try to work with their schedules whenever possible, though we cannot always control the vagaries of the industry.
Our Commitment to You:
All of our work is built to last, and we take pride in the quality of work we produce. Due to the nature of wood, we know sometimes the environment can cause damage or stress to the cabinetry and hardware, and we want our customers to feel confident knowing that should any issues or adjustments arise, we always warranty our residential products for 3 years and 1 year for commercial products from the date of installation. We will do our best to address your needs and to fit you into our schedule as soon as possible. For almost 20 years now Customer Satisfaction has been our company's number one priority, and we do whatever it takes to ensure your happiness with our final product so you can enjoy some sound peace of mind and can live Happily Ever After.
See our Product Care & Guarantees Page for more information.
Are you new to building/remodeling altogether? If you're interested in how scheduling everything works, we found this Dummies.com article called "How to Remodel a Kitchen in the Right Order" to be very helpful! If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us and we'll do our best to help! Just call or email us today!